The right front door can create a great first impression when you enter your property. Patio, french-style, bi-fold doors are a great way to open up a room - and invite the outside in.
Regardless of type, all our doors are available in a wide range of finishes - from PVCu doors to composite ones, from simple glazed designs to more ornate styles with decorative glazing.
As well as being beautifully made, each door is designed to stand the test of time. So they not only work superbly as a barrier, they also enhance your home too.
Features and benefits
All our doors allow you to enjoy the benefits of modern design with high security and advanced weather and energy performance that combine to ensure our products are built to last the test of time.
Other key options include:
- High performance weathering with Q-Lon weatherseal.
- Available in a variety of foiled finishes, both woodgrain and solid colours.
- Range of handle colours to complement the finsih of your windows.
- Wide range of glass designs.
Find out more about our Classic Door Collection
Download our Classic Door Collection brochure for more information about the styles and options available for this great value range of composite doors.
Find out more about our Apeer composite doors
Download our Apeer composite doors brochure for more information about the styles and accessories available.
Interactive Door Builder
Our composite doors are supplied my leading manufacturer Apeer. You can use their interactive online door builder to design your dream door which we can then supply and deliver directly to you.
Industry leading security.
Doors are at the heart of your home's security, and we design our products to ensure that visitors to your home are only the welcome ones.
Not only do all our doors meet industry standards, but we also work closely with the police under the 'Secure by Design' scheme to make sure our customers enjoy the best possible protection and peace of mind.
So, whether it's our security hinges, state of the art 10 point locking system, our dedication to security is second to none.
Features and benefits.
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind.
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging fro smooth operation.
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximise strength.
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps.
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.
Visit Our Showroom
St. Neots Windows & Conservatories
Factory and Showroom
1 Little End Road
Cambridgeshire PE19 8JH
Tel: 0800 0729240 / 01480 407711
Fax: 01480 476976
Concept Windows (Herts)
For customers in Hertfordshire
Tel: 01462 484100