Aluminium windows are popular for commercial buildings, but can also be a wise choice for domestic homeowners. Our aluminium frames are built to last and have superior strength that can support larger glass sizes.
The powder coating of our aluminium frames gives a long lasting finish that is available in a range of stylish colours that won't rot, rust or flake.
Features and benefits
All our aluminium windows feature energy efficient glazing and high security locking as standard. Furthermore, our unique high performing Q-Lon weatherseal ensures your windows will perform year after year.
Other key options include:
- Extensive choice of designs
- Available in a variety of styles and colours
- Range of handle colours to complement the finish of your windows.
- Wide range of glass designs.
Energy Efficient Windows
Reduce wasted energy. Cut bills.
Choosing our windows to replace single glazed or older double-glazed units saves money from day one. In fact, it could reduce your heating costs by up to 20%.
St Neots Windows & Conservatories are fully certified by FENSA to supply and fit "A" Rated energy efficient windows. The Energy Rating Scheme provides a way to compare the energy performance of windows on a 'like for like' basis.
Stop condensation and noise.
Lower heat loss at window edges makes our glass 3-4°C warmer - cutting condensation by up to 80%. Using high performance gaskets, our double glazing reduces noise pollution, too.
Peace of mind guarantee.
- To provide the UK's most energy efficient window system, we combine proven technologies and components from world class suppliers.
- Better technology means a longer, maintainance free life.
- Every energy efficient window we install is fully guaranteed against failure for 10 years.
Visit Our Showroom
St. Neots Windows & Conservatories
Factory and Showroom
1 Little End Road
Cambridgeshire PE19 8JH
Tel: 0800 0729240 / 01480 407711
Fax: 01480 476976
Concept Windows (Herts)
For customers in Hertfordshire
Tel: 01462 484100